Kate’s first official portrait, painted by artist Paul Emsley, was unveiled in London’s National Portrait Gallery on Friday.
Not everyone loves it: The Daily Mail’s art critic called it “a rotten portrait” and others are pointing out inaccurate and unflattering wrinkles and lines that make Kate look older than she is.
2. Kate and William attended a private viewing and met the artist.
3. Kate looked a little dubious…
4. Ever so slightly questioning…
6. The painting will hang in the National Portrait Gallery for the public to view.
So people can make up their own minds about whether they like it or not.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.