1. Move a cluttered desktop into one folder.
And then sort through it chronologically to get rid of anything you don’t need and make new folders for stuff you want to keep.
2. Kill your tabs with the Tab Killer extension.
It files them away for later without cluttering your bookmarks bar.
9. Unsubscribe manually by simply searching for the word “unsubscribe” in your inbox.
You can weed through yourself and figure out exactly what you want to keep.
11. Or just check your Birthdays tab and unfriend anyone who you don’t feel the need to follow anymore.
Everyone has a birthday, so this is an insanely easy way to prune your list. Plus, in the deluge of birthday greetings, they’ll never even realize you’re gone.
14. You can tag your LinkedIn contacts to better manage them, and create your own custom tags.
(That only you can see.)
22. ManageFlitter is an app that helps organize people you’re following on Twitter so you can decide who to unfollow.
It sorts by people who don’t follow you back, people who’ve been inactive for a set period of time, and people who might be spam.
(Btw anyone who chooses to tweet the number of people who aren’t following them on Twitter has my deepest sympathy and scorn.)
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞