1. Take a picture of the contents of your fridge before you go grocery shopping.
It’ll remind you what you’re missing and what you already have too many of. (I don’t know what humanoid rabbits own this fridge but these mofos could really use some bacon.)
3. Screenshot directions, especially if you’ll be traveling underground or anywhere you won’t have service.
(I mean obviously never use walking directions that are this ridiculous, but the fact stands.) Just make sure in advance that you’ll have data/service if you’re traveling overseas.
6. Take a picture of a nearby landmark when you park your car in a crowded lot.
7. Same goes for the location of your hotel when traveling.
Take a picture near an intersection (and get one of your room number, while you’re at it) and any nearby street signs. This also comes in handy if you don’t know the language and need to frantically gesture at locals in order to find your way back.
9. Always have your prescription numbers handy.
Some pharmacies will even scan a picture of the barcode if you have a clear enough image.
10. Secretly figure out someone’s ring size.
This trick is by no means foolproof (nothing beats actually asking, measuring, or having a friend do so) but if you can finagle a picture of your boo holding something standard-sized, like a credit card with the magnetic strip outwards, you can estimate the circumference of their finger to scale.
14. Document a new haircut from all angles so you can show it to your stylist the next time around.
15. If you’re taking your family to a crowded place like an amusement park, take a picture of your kids that morning.
That way, if they get lost or separated, you’ll be able to report exactly what they were wearing and show authorities what they look like.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.