15. Use a specially timed alarm to take a nap that’s the perfect length for your needs.
The Napper ensures that you don’t sleep so long you wake up cranky and woozy. (There are also plenty of apps that do the same thing). And Psychology Today recommends scheduling a nap between 1 and 3 p.m. so you don’t have trouble falling asleep later.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May set out a "hard Brexit" plan in a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.