15. Use a specially timed alarm to take a nap that’s the perfect length for your needs.
The Napper ensures that you don’t sleep so long you wake up cranky and woozy. (There are also plenty of apps that do the same thing). And Psychology Today recommends scheduling a nap between 1 and 3 p.m. so you don’t have trouble falling asleep later.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it — and it could get worse ❌📰