15. Use a specially timed alarm to take a nap that’s the perfect length for your needs.
The Napper ensures that you don’t sleep so long you wake up cranky and woozy. (There are also plenty of apps that do the same thing). And Psychology Today recommends scheduling a nap between 1 and 3 p.m. so you don’t have trouble falling asleep later.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.