1. The coat, which only exists as a prototype, has a belt that makes you feel like you’re being hugged from behind.
The hardware engineer, Hikaru Sugira at the University of Tsukuba, told The Daily Mail, “The concept of this device is everyone can get the feeling of having a girlfriend.”
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀