1. They rocked hats.
Enough to put any fascinator to shame.
3. And wigs.
5. They supported the Brazilian soccer team.
6. People tried to imitate them.
With mixed results.
7. They attempted to fly.
8. And save the world.
9. They participated in a dance party.
10. They strutted like peacocks.
11. They kissed their owners.
12. And they kissed each other.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀