1. They rocked hats.
Enough to put any fascinator to shame.
3. And wigs.
5. They supported the Brazilian soccer team.
6. People tried to imitate them.
With mixed results.
7. They attempted to fly.
8. And save the world.
9. They participated in a dance party.
10. They strutted like peacocks.
11. They kissed their owners.
12. And they kissed each other.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign manager accused Russia of backing a leak of Democratic party emails to secretly help Trump's presidential chances.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.