1. When done properly, shearing is a process that doesn’t hurt the animals involved, and can even save them from the pain of carrying excess weight.
But knitters, crocheters, and fiber-lovers alike still owe a big thank-you to…
Not to be confused with their identically-named rabbit brethren, angora goats don’t provide angora yarn but rather mohair.
The family that beards together stays together.
They’re responsible for qiviut, which is one of the nicest yarns you can possibly buy (and the most expensive — I’ve seen skeins go for nearly $100 apiece because of their warmth, durability, and seeming inability to shrink).
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.