20. Here’s another demonstration of gigantic knitting.
You can either buy huge needles (I have a set of 50s that are more like broom handles) or make them yourself, using PVC pipes or, fittingly, broom handles.
21. And even if you don’t have enormous needles, you can always use your arms.
Arm-knitting is an incredibly fast and tactilely-pleasing way to whip up these huge projects for yourself. Wondering where to find such big yarn? You can buy it, or get creative by holding a ton of strands of more standard-weight yarn together at once (I think my record is 14) or by slicing up old sheets and t-shirts to make fabric yarn. The world is your oyster.
If you dig tiny knitting as much as huge knitting, then you, my friend, have just had your day made.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋