1. Christoph Niemann’s work has appeared everywhere from the cover of The New Yorker to The New York Times Magazine.
He’s also the author and illustrator, most recently, of Abstract City.
2. For the past few months, he’s been sketching scenes around everyday objects and posting the images to his Instagram.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳