1. Christoph Niemann’s work has appeared everywhere from the cover of The New Yorker to The New York Times Magazine.
He’s also the author and illustrator, most recently, of Abstract City.
2. For the past few months, he’s been sketching scenes around everyday objects and posting the images to his Instagram.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.