2. Glittery Collar at Tory Burch
3. Giant Cowl at Lindsay Degen
4. Gold Collar Necklace at Creatures of Comfort
5. Button Top at Lela Rose
6. Bangle Necklace at Chadwick Bell
A whole army of these necklaces walked down the runway at Bell’s show; a similar idea was shown at Dries Van Noten for Winter 2008, and a blogger came up with simple instructions for that DIY. Just use monochromatic enamel bangles here, and make sure your neck is up for the challenge of supporting pounds of jewelry.
7. Tie-Dye Gowns at Rodarte
9. Metal Headband at Rodarte
11. Crystal-Studded Dragonfly Dress at Thakoon
12. Slouchy Hat at Rebecca Minkoff
And at Creatures of Comfort
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰