2. Glittery Collar at Tory Burch
3. Giant Cowl at Lindsay Degen
4. Gold Collar Necklace at Creatures of Comfort
5. Button Top at Lela Rose
6. Bangle Necklace at Chadwick Bell
A whole army of these necklaces walked down the runway at Bell’s show; a similar idea was shown at Dries Van Noten for Winter 2008, and a blogger came up with simple instructions for that DIY. Just use monochromatic enamel bangles here, and make sure your neck is up for the challenge of supporting pounds of jewelry.
7. Tie-Dye Gowns at Rodarte
9. Metal Headband at Rodarte
11. Crystal-Studded Dragonfly Dress at Thakoon
12. Slouchy Hat at Rebecca Minkoff
And at Creatures of Comfort
- U.S. President Barack Obama said that world leaders at the G7 summit are "rattled" by the rise of Donald Trump — and rightly so.
- The UK will be the first country to issue letters for same-sex couples abroad to ensure their next-of-kin rights are upheld.
- And these Syrians have returned home after surviving the siege that destroyed Homs, the third-largest city in the country.