2. Glittery Collar at Tory Burch
3. Giant Cowl at Lindsay Degen
4. Gold Collar Necklace at Creatures of Comfort
5. Button Top at Lela Rose
6. Bangle Necklace at Chadwick Bell
A whole army of these necklaces walked down the runway at Bell’s show; a similar idea was shown at Dries Van Noten for Winter 2008, and a blogger came up with simple instructions for that DIY. Just use monochromatic enamel bangles here, and make sure your neck is up for the challenge of supporting pounds of jewelry.
7. Tie-Dye Gowns at Rodarte
9. Metal Headband at Rodarte
11. Crystal-Studded Dragonfly Dress at Thakoon
12. Slouchy Hat at Rebecca Minkoff
And at Creatures of Comfort
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯