2. Glittery Collar at Tory Burch
3. Giant Cowl at Lindsay Degen
4. Gold Collar Necklace at Creatures of Comfort
5. Button Top at Lela Rose
6. Bangle Necklace at Chadwick Bell
A whole army of these necklaces walked down the runway at Bell’s show; a similar idea was shown at Dries Van Noten for Winter 2008, and a blogger came up with simple instructions for that DIY. Just use monochromatic enamel bangles here, and make sure your neck is up for the challenge of supporting pounds of jewelry.
7. Tie-Dye Gowns at Rodarte
9. Metal Headband at Rodarte
11. Crystal-Studded Dragonfly Dress at Thakoon
12. Slouchy Hat at Rebecca Minkoff
And at Creatures of Comfort
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Protesters climbed Berlin's Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.