2. Glittery Collar at Tory Burch
3. Giant Cowl at Lindsay Degen
4. Gold Collar Necklace at Creatures of Comfort
5. Button Top at Lela Rose
6. Bangle Necklace at Chadwick Bell
A whole army of these necklaces walked down the runway at Bell’s show; a similar idea was shown at Dries Van Noten for Winter 2008, and a blogger came up with simple instructions for that DIY. Just use monochromatic enamel bangles here, and make sure your neck is up for the challenge of supporting pounds of jewelry.
7. Tie-Dye Gowns at Rodarte
9. Metal Headband at Rodarte
11. Crystal-Studded Dragonfly Dress at Thakoon
12. Slouchy Hat at Rebecca Minkoff
And at Creatures of Comfort
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰