These aren’t strenuous exercises, but you should still be careful not to overextend yourself. Ease off if you start to feel pain. You’ll feel like a big moron if you pull a muscle while sitting down at your desk. And keep breathing! Most of these stretches are modified yoga poses, so the way to get the most out of them is to take measured, deep breaths whether you’re practicing for half an hour or one minute.
6. And use time spent waiting by the printer/copier to do a couple wall-sits.
With your feet shoulder width apart, press your back against the wall and slowly slide down until your knees form a right angle (UNLIKE HER). Hold for 20 to 60 seconds while engaging your quads, rest, and repeat.
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing Obamacare repeal and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.