These aren’t strenuous exercises, but you should still be careful not to overextend yourself. Ease off if you start to feel pain. You’ll feel like a big moron if you pull a muscle while sitting down at your desk. And keep breathing! Most of these stretches are modified yoga poses, so the way to get the most out of them is to take measured, deep breaths whether you’re practicing for half an hour or one minute.
6. And use time spent waiting by the printer/copier to do a couple wall-sits.
With your feet shoulder width apart, press your back against the wall and slowly slide down until your knees form a right angle (UNLIKE HER). Hold for 20 to 60 seconds while engaging your quads, rest, and repeat.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has been captured, Turkish media report.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.