These aren’t strenuous exercises, but you should still be careful not to overextend yourself. Ease off if you start to feel pain. You’ll feel like a big moron if you pull a muscle while sitting down at your desk. And keep breathing! Most of these stretches are modified yoga poses, so the way to get the most out of them is to take measured, deep breaths whether you’re practicing for half an hour or one minute.
6. And use time spent waiting by the printer/copier to do a couple wall-sits.
With your feet shoulder width apart, press your back against the wall and slowly slide down until your knees form a right angle (UNLIKE HER). Hold for 20 to 60 seconds while engaging your quads, rest, and repeat.
- Authorities removed Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀