9. Register someplace that lets you exchange duplicates or unwanted gifts for cash.
Policies can vary, so check with the store in question first, but it prevents the hassle of owning three George Foreman grills and/or ending up with store credit at a place you’ll never set foot in again.
19. If guests are giving checks as gifts, ask (politely!) that they be made out to just one member of the couple, or to both with “or” rather than “and” in between.
Many banks have different policies regarding deposits and joint accounts, so it’s best to cover your bases. Guests should also have a heads up if one or both members of the couple are changing their last names.
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌