5. To avoid a collision with someone walking the other way, pick a side and stare directly toward it.
“I find that if you make eye-contact, you both get confused,” wrote Reddit user nakedintherain, “and end up doing that awkward, bemused shuffle from side-to-side. And even if it looks like they’re not going to change course, maintain yours. Dominating confidence and shit.” Words to live by.
8. Take pictures of a new haircut from all angles so you can show them to your hairdresser the next time around.
Because sometimes fumbling to describe what you want your hair to look like just won’t cut it.
- The Democratic National Convention starts Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴