1. Blinky Bill was apprehensive at first.
Perhaps he was afraid Bethenny was going to make him try her new line of Skinnygirl products. Bethenny was visiting Sydney to surf and promote her Skinnygirl cocktail line, and she stopped by the WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo.
2. He didn’t want to have his back scratched…
3. Didn’t want to exchange secrets…
“Seriously, B, I don’t give a full-fat bowl of koala food about what LuAnn Snapchatted you last week.”
4. Didn’t want to accept any kisses…
5. But then he looked into her eyes and saw that they were kindred spirits.
“We’re both just two creatures trying to make it in this zoo they call life.”
6. Now they’re inseparable.
At least until Bethenny leaves Sydney.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden — were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩