1. Blinky Bill was apprehensive at first.
Perhaps he was afraid Bethenny was going to make him try her new line of Skinnygirl products. Bethenny was visiting Sydney to surf and promote her Skinnygirl cocktail line, and she stopped by the WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo.
2. He didn’t want to have his back scratched…
3. Didn’t want to exchange secrets…
“Seriously, B, I don’t give a full-fat bowl of koala food about what LuAnn Snapchatted you last week.”
4. Didn’t want to accept any kisses…
5. But then he looked into her eyes and saw that they were kindred spirits.
“We’re both just two creatures trying to make it in this zoo they call life.”
6. Now they’re inseparable.
At least until Bethenny leaves Sydney.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.