14. Contouring/highlighting gone awry.
17. Waxing your ‘stache and taking half your face skin along with it.
19. And foundation that’s totally the wrong color.
Halfway between “pumpkin” and “ghost” lies your true shade.
21. Two words: Tooth. Lipstick.
Words that, when combined, strike fear into the heart of any makeup-wearer. This is the worst because no matter how old and wise you get, no matter how skilled with a curling iron or deft with a mascara wand, this remains a very real threat. Always be on the alert.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪