14. Contouring/highlighting gone awry.
17. Waxing your ‘stache and taking half your face skin along with it.
19. And foundation that’s totally the wrong color.
Halfway between “pumpkin” and “ghost” lies your true shade.
21. Two words: Tooth. Lipstick.
Words that, when combined, strike fear into the heart of any makeup-wearer. This is the worst because no matter how old and wise you get, no matter how skilled with a curling iron or deft with a mascara wand, this remains a very real threat. Always be on the alert.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."