She’s often photographed by street style bloggers like The Sartorialist and Tommy Ton, but Anna also keeps a blog of her own chock full of wisdom. The tagline is “I don’t want to be cool. I want to be fashion!” She seems like she has both under control. Photo from New York Fashion Week, February 2011.
5. “Fashion is always uncomfortable. When you get comfortable, you never get the look.”
From the 2012 ad campaign for her new H&M line. The chorus goes, “You need a fashion shower.”
Quote from “10 Front Row Rules” (also Oscar Wilde). Photo from Paris, September 2010.
Quote from “10 Top Rules for Accessories.” Photo from Paris Fashion Week, March 2012.
Quote from “10 Rules for Sales.” Photo from Met Gala, May 2011.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.