She’s often photographed by street style bloggers like The Sartorialist and Tommy Ton, but Anna also keeps a blog of her own chock full of wisdom. The tagline is “I don’t want to be cool. I want to be fashion!” She seems like she has both under control. Photo from New York Fashion Week, February 2011.
5. “Fashion is always uncomfortable. When you get comfortable, you never get the look.”
From the 2012 ad campaign for her new H&M line. The chorus goes, “You need a fashion shower.”
Quote from “10 Front Row Rules” (also Oscar Wilde). Photo from Paris, September 2010.
Quote from “10 Top Rules for Accessories.” Photo from Paris Fashion Week, March 2012.
Quote from “10 Rules for Sales.” Photo from Met Gala, May 2011.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱