She’s often photographed by street style bloggers like The Sartorialist and Tommy Ton, but Anna also keeps a blog of her own chock full of wisdom. The tagline is “I don’t want to be cool. I want to be fashion!” She seems like she has both under control. Photo from New York Fashion Week, February 2011.
5. “Fashion is always uncomfortable. When you get comfortable, you never get the look.”
From the 2012 ad campaign for her new H&M line. The chorus goes, “You need a fashion shower.”
Quote from “10 Front Row Rules” (also Oscar Wilde). Photo from Paris, September 2010.
Quote from “10 Top Rules for Accessories.” Photo from Paris Fashion Week, March 2012.
Quote from “10 Rules for Sales.” Photo from Met Gala, May 2011.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Many people are feared dead after an avalanche hit a hotel in central Italy Wednesday night, local media report.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸