She’s often photographed by street style bloggers like The Sartorialist and Tommy Ton, but Anna also keeps a blog of her own chock full of wisdom. The tagline is “I don’t want to be cool. I want to be fashion!” She seems like she has both under control. Photo from New York Fashion Week, February 2011.
5. “Fashion is always uncomfortable. When you get comfortable, you never get the look.”
From the 2012 ad campaign for her new H&M line. The chorus goes, “You need a fashion shower.”
Quote from “10 Front Row Rules” (also Oscar Wilde). Photo from Paris, September 2010.
Quote from “10 Top Rules for Accessories.” Photo from Paris Fashion Week, March 2012.
Quote from “10 Rules for Sales.” Photo from Met Gala, May 2011.
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲