She’s often photographed by street style bloggers like The Sartorialist and Tommy Ton, but Anna also keeps a blog of her own chock full of wisdom. The tagline is “I don’t want to be cool. I want to be fashion!” She seems like she has both under control. Photo from New York Fashion Week, February 2011.
5. “Fashion is always uncomfortable. When you get comfortable, you never get the look.”
From the 2012 ad campaign for her new H&M line. The chorus goes, “You need a fashion shower.”
Quote from “10 Front Row Rules” (also Oscar Wilde). Photo from Paris, September 2010.
Quote from “10 Top Rules for Accessories.” Photo from Paris Fashion Week, March 2012.
Quote from “10 Rules for Sales.” Photo from Met Gala, May 2011.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's presidential election has conceded defeat, obstructing the advance of the global populist movement in Europe.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy rumor. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏