13. When you’re done selling, you hand over the money to your troop leader.
I’m sorry, I know it was really really fun to have. And stupid Jenny won’t stop bragging about how she sold 400 more boxes than you; it’s only because HER mom works at a big accounting firm and made her assistant go around the entire neighborhood with the order form. Jenny.
17. Finally, the cookies arrive.
What is even up with these new boxes?
18. Time for heavy labor!
You’ll need to transport all the cookies to their respective sales-scouts. Jenny’s going to try and get out of it by claiming she “has her period.” There is no way Jenny has her period yet.
20. Finally, you can enjoy the fruits of your labor.
You eat a sleeve of each kind in one sitting, get unbelievably nauseous, and vow not to eat any more for at least a month. You open the freezer to store the remaining boxes and are instantly hit by an avalanche of forgotten Do-Si-Dos from years past. Oops.
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘