13. When you’re done selling, you hand over the money to your troop leader.
I’m sorry, I know it was really really fun to have. And stupid Jenny won’t stop bragging about how she sold 400 more boxes than you; it’s only because HER mom works at a big accounting firm and made her assistant go around the entire neighborhood with the order form. Jenny.
17. Finally, the cookies arrive.
What is even up with these new boxes?
18. Time for heavy labor!
You’ll need to transport all the cookies to their respective sales-scouts. Jenny’s going to try and get out of it by claiming she “has her period.” There is no way Jenny has her period yet.
20. Finally, you can enjoy the fruits of your labor.
You eat a sleeve of each kind in one sitting, get unbelievably nauseous, and vow not to eat any more for at least a month. You open the freezer to store the remaining boxes and are instantly hit by an avalanche of forgotten Do-Si-Dos from years past. Oops.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯