1. Huge flowers.
2. A photo collage.
They received this collection of photographs of Queen Elizabeth II and the Malaysian king at an official dinner in Kuala Lumpur on September 13th. Best friends forever!
3. A colorful dress.
Because who needs more clothes?! Kate Middleton needs more clothes!
4. A pair of lace shoes and a clutch.
Hey Steve Madden, why don’t your shoes come in boxes like that?
5. A diamond-encrusted sword.
For royal bar fights?
6. And lots of flowers and tokens from adorable children in Singapore.
Highly color-coordinated children, you might add.
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.