1. Huge flowers.
2. A photo collage.
They received this collection of photographs of Queen Elizabeth II and the Malaysian king at an official dinner in Kuala Lumpur on September 13th. Best friends forever!
3. A colorful dress.
Because who needs more clothes?! Kate Middleton needs more clothes!
4. A pair of lace shoes and a clutch.
Hey Steve Madden, why don’t your shoes come in boxes like that?
5. A diamond-encrusted sword.
For royal bar fights?
6. And lots of flowers and tokens from adorable children in Singapore.
Highly color-coordinated children, you might add.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻