1. You deeply understand the difference between ecru and taupe.
And have STRONG OPINIONS on both.
2. Your cakes out-cake everyone else’s cake.
And you’re not afraid of an orange jumpsuit.
3. You’re like…okay at social media.
4. (Which is the real source of your power.)
5. You’re a Halloween MASTER.
10. You’ve never met a Mason jar you didn’t want to cutely modify.
15. You’re wicked into making your home look perfect.
Whether it’s a dorm room or a mansion.
16. You can appreciate a bit of espresso-based whimsy.
It’s a catpuchino.
17. You live by the adage that everything, no matter how small, deserves glitter.
22. Your meals are next-level.
And you appreciate the beauty of simple, home-cooked food.
23. Your thumb is totally green.
Or at least, a greenish shade of dirt-brown.
24. Even when you hit a bump in the road, you come back stronger than ever.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺