Watch this video to see how it works.
The compact packaging makes it perfect for gift-giving.
21. DIY Vintage Postcard Journal Calendar
This idea is more of a journal than a calendar. Fill a small box or carton with index cards, and use vintage postcards to separate each month. Flip to the current date and at the end of the day, write down something that happened.
- Hillary Clinton is calling on the FBI to release "whatever facts they claim to have" on the newly discovered emails.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️