3. Dip a box or gift bag in confetti:
After wrapping your present, cover one end in double-stick tape and dip it in confetti. Glitter would work too, although your friend or loved one might not forgive you if it means they’ll be covered in it for the rest of their earthly days. This idea comes from Tokketok.
9. Wrap a plant in a square of pretty paper or fabric:
Just make sure you’re giving it to someone who won’t go away for a week and forget to water it, leaving it to shrivel and die on their window sill. (Not that I would know a thing about that.) Find out how here.
11. Wrap a gift using an old shirt:
This incredible tutorial was inspired by artist Jenn Playford, who wrote an entire book on wrapping gifts with fabric.
- President Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈