3. Dip a box or gift bag in confetti:
After wrapping your present, cover one end in double-stick tape and dip it in confetti. Glitter would work too, although your friend or loved one might not forgive you if it means they’ll be covered in it for the rest of their earthly days. This idea comes from Tokketok.
9. Wrap a plant in a square of pretty paper or fabric:
Just make sure you’re giving it to someone who won’t go away for a week and forget to water it, leaving it to shrivel and die on their window sill. (Not that I would know a thing about that.) Find out how here.
11. Wrap a gift using an old shirt:
This incredible tutorial was inspired by artist Jenn Playford, who wrote an entire book on wrapping gifts with fabric.
- At least 28 people have died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- House Republicans have released an 800-page report on the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed 4 Americans.