3. Dip a box or gift bag in confetti:
After wrapping your present, cover one end in double-stick tape and dip it in confetti. Glitter would work too, although your friend or loved one might not forgive you if it means they’ll be covered in it for the rest of their earthly days. This idea comes from Tokketok.
9. Wrap a plant in a square of pretty paper or fabric:
Just make sure you’re giving it to someone who won’t go away for a week and forget to water it, leaving it to shrivel and die on their window sill. (Not that I would know a thing about that.) Find out how here.
11. Wrap a gift using an old shirt:
This incredible tutorial was inspired by artist Jenn Playford, who wrote an entire book on wrapping gifts with fabric.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰