2. She eyed faucets.
3. She examined horses.
6. She gazed at binders.
No doubt full of tiny women in very proper hats.
7. She watched dancers.
9. She contemplated the world beyond.
10. She beheld science.
11. She surveyed banquets.
12. She scrutinized ponytails.
13. She regarded choristers.
14. She noted monuments.
15. She pondered Olympians.
16. She studied picnics.
17. She ogled fire.
18. She reflected on her own image.
19. She kept her eye on the prize.
20. She appreciated babies.
21. Although, let’s be real, not as much as corgis.
22. She looked out upon a sea of powdered wigs.
23. And now she’s looking at YOU.
- The chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝