5. These days, despite “Devil Wears Prada” stereotypes, she’s still seen enjoying life immensely all the time.
At Wimbledon, July 2012
8. Hanging out with Pedro Almodovar.
At the Museum of Modern Art Film Benefit in New York, November 2011
11. And on stage.
Accepting a Webby in New York, June 2011
15. Receiving a Legion of Honor medal from French president Nicolas Sarkozy looked like loads of fun.
19. And politicians.
Well, Democrats really. Here she is with Senator Kirsten Gillibrand at Carolina Herrera, Fall/Winter 2012
20. Ice queen? Hardly.
At Wimbledon, July 2011
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 11 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.