5. These days, despite “Devil Wears Prada” stereotypes, she’s still seen enjoying life immensely all the time.
At Wimbledon, July 2012
8. Hanging out with Pedro Almodovar.
At the Museum of Modern Art Film Benefit in New York, November 2011
11. And on stage.
Accepting a Webby in New York, June 2011
15. Receiving a Legion of Honor medal from French president Nicolas Sarkozy looked like loads of fun.
19. And politicians.
Well, Democrats really. Here she is with Senator Kirsten Gillibrand at Carolina Herrera, Fall/Winter 2012
20. Ice queen? Hardly.
At Wimbledon, July 2011
- The Democratic National Convention starts Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴