5. These days, despite “Devil Wears Prada” stereotypes, she’s still seen enjoying life immensely all the time.
At Wimbledon, July 2012
8. Hanging out with Pedro Almodovar.
At the Museum of Modern Art Film Benefit in New York, November 2011
11. And on stage.
Accepting a Webby in New York, June 2011
15. Receiving a Legion of Honor medal from French president Nicolas Sarkozy looked like loads of fun.
19. And politicians.
Well, Democrats really. Here she is with Senator Kirsten Gillibrand at Carolina Herrera, Fall/Winter 2012
20. Ice queen? Hardly.
At Wimbledon, July 2011
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.