5. These days, despite “Devil Wears Prada” stereotypes, she’s still seen enjoying life immensely all the time.
At Wimbledon, July 2012
8. Hanging out with Pedro Almodovar.
At the Museum of Modern Art Film Benefit in New York, November 2011
11. And on stage.
Accepting a Webby in New York, June 2011
15. Receiving a Legion of Honor medal from French president Nicolas Sarkozy looked like loads of fun.
19. And politicians.
Well, Democrats really. Here she is with Senator Kirsten Gillibrand at Carolina Herrera, Fall/Winter 2012
20. Ice queen? Hardly.
At Wimbledon, July 2011
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌