5. These days, despite “Devil Wears Prada” stereotypes, she’s still seen enjoying life immensely all the time.
At Wimbledon, July 2012
8. Hanging out with Pedro Almodovar.
At the Museum of Modern Art Film Benefit in New York, November 2011
11. And on stage.
Accepting a Webby in New York, June 2011
15. Receiving a Legion of Honor medal from French president Nicolas Sarkozy looked like loads of fun.
19. And politicians.
Well, Democrats really. Here she is with Senator Kirsten Gillibrand at Carolina Herrera, Fall/Winter 2012
20. Ice queen? Hardly.
At Wimbledon, July 2011
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀