1. The food isn’t edible.
The convention, which is sponsored by Vogue Knitting magazine, took place in Manhattan from Friday through Sunday. It was held in Chicago in October and will be heading to Seattle in April, and comprises hundreds of classes, vendors, fashion shows and panels. Basically, it’s the entire knitting world squeezed into a Marriot Marquis.
7. Former “America’s Next Top Model” contestants steal the spotlight.
We already knew of the strange and beautiful relationship between knitting magazines and former ANTM stars, but it’s another thing entirely to witness it in the flesh. Either this girl is a total doppelganger of April Wilkner, from Cycle 2, or the tradition lives on.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏