5. But they’re not all food-related! Some parodies are literary:
“With a mix of old fashioned Victorian debauchery and erotic 21st-century lust this cleverly sexed-up classic will leave you wanting more!” On sale at Barnes & Noble in the “Oh-my-God-why-didn’t-I-think-of-this-first” department.
8. Some are political:
According to the author: “From Gitmo to working with hand-in-hand with Republican leadership, you’ll read through glowing, intelligent, and expertly spelled prose about the failings of this President and question if he should have even been given the job in the first place.” Available as an eBook from Amazon.
Again, from the perennially-dissatisfied author, this book “dares to take stabs at everything from Romney’s religious views to his forgetting that he owns guns. In the end, you’ll question why the Republican Party chose Romney as their candidate and even more so, why he is even a Republican.” Also an Amazon eBook.
14. For tea drinkers:
From the description: “Young, arrogant tycoon Earl Grey seduces the naïve coed Anna Steal with his overpowering good looks and staggering amounts of money, but will she be able to get past his fifty shames, including shopping at Walmart on Saturdays, bondage with handcuffs, and his love of BDSM (Bards, Dragons, Sorcery, and Magick)?” Please take note of the author’s name. Available at Barnes & Noble.
17. This one hedged its bets and combined every recent literary fad:
Clocking in at only 38 pages, it’s amazing the authors could fit in so much material. Available as an Amazon eBook for $.99, which is a small price to pay considering you’ll never need to buy another best-seller again.
- A set of explosions outside of a major sports stadium in Istanbul, Turkey, on Saturday evening have injured at least 38 people.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄