1. Actual real-life Santa walking his dog.
2. This cigarette-smoking snowman.
3. These fat royal pigeons.
At least they have their bulk and their titles to keep them warm. London, UK.
4. This marooned bicyclist.
5. Whoever’s finger wrote this.
The message is about Blue Monday, which fell on January 21st this year and which some claim is statistically the most depressing day of the year. London, UK.
6. These iron guards.
7. These isolated sheep.
Why don’t you guys huddle together for warmth?! Bath, UK.
8. These hunting dogs.
“Could somebody PLEASE bring me a Snuggie and some Swiss Miss up in here?”
9. These kids sledding on sleds.
10. These kids sledding on not-sleds.
11. This kid sledding so hard he does not even care.
12. This snowfamily.
13. These fitness enthusiasts.
14. This unimpressed deer.
15. These guys getting baptized.
16. The poor spider who lives here.
17. This dog who goes big or goes home.
At least he dressed for the occasion. Kent, UK.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰