3. Don’t call attention to your baby’s bodily functions.
They’re BABIES; that’s what they’re SUPPOSED TO DO. (In fact, that’s what humans are supposed to do.) Bonus pro-tip: don’t use your baby to promote/ denounce Apple products. For all you know, they’ll grow up to truly value PCs.
16. Baby perfume. Don’t do it.
“But perfume isn’t an outfit!” you cry. Good, so we agree: no perfume for your baby, even if it is peddled by Messrs Dolce and Gabbana. Remember, although right now your baby is little more than a potato that can drool, one day it will grow up and probably become an internet blogger and you don’t want to read all the mean things it will write about you.
- At least six militants were killed and 13 hostages were rescued after police stormed a standoff at a restaurant in Bangladesh
- Votes are being counted after Australia went to the polls in an election that could mean big things for marriage equality and the Great Barrier Reef 🇦🇺
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.