1. Give yourself a doll face.
Cover your whole face, including your lips and eyelids, with foundation. Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks only. Run two thick black lines down either side of your nose and down from the corners of your mouth, then draw two black dots on either side of your mouth. Paint red lipstick in the center of your lips only; it helps to think of it like a heart-shape. With lash glue, carefully apply false lashes to both the top and bottom lash lines; finish with eyeshadow up to your brows and a ton of mascara.
2. Or, do simple lion makeup.
Top it off by putting your hair in cat ears with BuzzFeed Shift’s easy video tutorial.
5. This bird look is maybe one of the easiest.
Smudge bright eyeshadow up to your brow bone and along your lower lash line. With liquid liner, made a series of jagged dashes extending from the inner corners of your eyes upward (you can draw them further down your nose if you want to enhance the beak-like effect). Apply dark, dramatic lipstick.
6. For makeup artistes, try this spider queen eye makeup.
You could just stick to the eyes, or apply the whole look for a more dramatic version.
8. Get tech-y with this eye makeup look:
Use a creamy blue liner (or any color you like) to completely shade your lids and brows. Make a series of thick geometric lines and use a metallic liquid liner all along your top lid. With tweezers and lash glue, carefully apply rhinestones.
Begin by lining your entire eye in black (pencil or gel works best here). Trace the outline of the wing by extending the line at the outer corner into an “m” shape, then arcing up to a point, bringing it back down, and tracing the curve of your lid into the inner corner. Fill in the outer edge of the wing completely with liner, then apply silver shadow in the middle and yellow shadow over your lid.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.