3. It actually makes you look better.
According to Dr. Debby Herbenick, author of Because It Feels Good, having sex in the morning “releases chemicals that boost levels of estrogen, which improves the tone and texture of your skin and hair.” So you’ll carry that glow for the rest of the day.
10. It gives you a smug sense of accomplishment for the rest of the day.
No matter how pressing the deadline or annoying the meeting, you can roll into work with the satisfaction of having already crossed something off your to-do* list.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋