3. It actually makes you look better.
According to Dr. Debby Herbenick, author of Because It Feels Good, having sex in the morning “releases chemicals that boost levels of estrogen, which improves the tone and texture of your skin and hair.” So you’ll carry that glow for the rest of the day.
10. It gives you a smug sense of accomplishment for the rest of the day.
No matter how pressing the deadline or annoying the meeting, you can roll into work with the satisfaction of having already crossed something off your to-do* list.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺