3. It actually makes you look better.
According to Dr. Debby Herbenick, author of Because It Feels Good, having sex in the morning “releases chemicals that boost levels of estrogen, which improves the tone and texture of your skin and hair.” So you’ll carry that glow for the rest of the day.
10. It gives you a smug sense of accomplishment for the rest of the day.
No matter how pressing the deadline or annoying the meeting, you can roll into work with the satisfaction of having already crossed something off your to-do* list.
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, is meeting with senators to revive — and sort their out differences on — a bill designed to reduce mass incarceration and recidivism.
- Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- People in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet for 74 days — at all.
- And a bunch of world leaders fell asleep at an international summit and the pictures are pretty amazing 😴