3. It actually makes you look better.
According to Dr. Debby Herbenick, author of Because It Feels Good, having sex in the morning “releases chemicals that boost levels of estrogen, which improves the tone and texture of your skin and hair.” So you’ll carry that glow for the rest of the day.
10. It gives you a smug sense of accomplishment for the rest of the day.
No matter how pressing the deadline or annoying the meeting, you can roll into work with the satisfaction of having already crossed something off your to-do* list.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎