1. We all remember Bucky Barnes, best friend to Steve “Captain America” Rogers and brainwashed assassin/titular character of Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
2. When Bucky surprised us in the end-credits of Marvel’s Ant-Man, his arm was caught in something and Cap and Falcon were discussing what to do about the situation.
3. “I think [what Bucky was caught in was] more of a vise,” he told BuzzFeed on Sunday. “But it would never happen at his own hand, by his own doing.”
4. “In terms of that scene in Ant-Man, I’ve seen some of the ideas people have about it and I would just say that whatever you’re seeing on the surface, it’s not as obvious as that.”
5. “There might be a whole lot more to the scene. I would say someone would probably want to put him in a vise.”
6. So, who put Bucky in that vise? Share your theories below.
It has not yet been confirmed in the Marvel cinematic universe that Bucky’s arm is made of vibranium. An earlier version of this post misstated that it was.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷