1. LOL but what if Don is DB Cooper, though?
2. Like what was all that stuff about planes?
3. What year are we in?
4. This montage is so 1970s.
5. Does the "previously on" bit mean we're getting Marie Calvet? Nooo.
6. You guys. Last time for the opening. Is there something in my eye?
7. NO YOU'RE CRYING.
8. And dammit. Pete will make another appearance.
9. WHAT THE—
10. Don drives off into a racing career in Herbie Rides Again?
11. Oh Meredith, literal to the very end.
12. Thanks for the seasonal hint, Weiner. Halloween it is.
13. We didn't see the last of Peggy or Joan!
14. Joan, please don't do this. DON'T DO THE COCAINE.
15. This is what happens when you shack up with a guy who wears so many leisure suits.
16. OH NO. PLEASE DEAR GOD NOT A VEGAS WEDDING.
17. Harry can go away and never ever come back.
18. HAHAHA, no one is going to miss Pete.
19. Don't make Peggy wait till 1980.
20. Is the cactus supposed to be some weird metaphor for Peggy and Pete's baby?
22. Wait, he doesn't know yet???
23. Don if you don't go home to your children I swear to god...
24. WAIT HE'S COMING HOME?!
25. Let Sally live, Don. LET HER RUN HER DAMN LIFE.
26. Person-to-person call, when people actually made phone calls.
27. Always gotta mention the title of the episode at some point.
28. Betty the clapback queen. BOW DOWN.
29. Her nails are nice, btw.
30. OOF. Don's not coming home now.
31. BIRDIE. HE CALLED HER BIRDIE AND I'M GONNA CRY.
32. Ken returns, eye patch and all.
33. Aww, Sesame Street!
34. Don retired?
35. Stephanie will absolutely call you out on your bullshit.
36. Leaving for a retreat. Of course.
37. Yes, Roger. Marie is probably trying to kill you.
38. In a crossover, Stephanie takes Don on a Top of the Lake–esque retreat.
39. Bobby tried to make dinner. Get a box of tissues.
40. BABY GENE CAN TALK?
41. HAS BABY GENE EVER SPOKEN BEFORE THIS MOMENT?
42. Plot twist: Don stops worrying and finds love at yoga?
43. Related: When was the last time Don showered?
44. WAIT ROGER IS WITH JOAN AND THE KID.
45. Margaret mention! Every minor character is getting *some* sort of send-off.
46. Even Greg gets a mention.
47. BUT YES FOR CALLING A SPADE A SPADE.
48. Roger is going to kick the bucket very quickly after the show.
49. But isn't Roger immortal at this point?
50. God bless Roger and God bless his turtleneck.
51. No, Kevin. You're not like them. Or, at least, not like Roger.
52. Meanwhile at the retreat, an old lady sees through Don's bullshit and gives him the shove he needs.
53. PEGGY AND JOAN, BUSINESS BROS FOREVER.
54. HARRIS-OLSON, HARRIS-OLSON, HARRIS-OLSON.
55. Is there a lady-oriented term for BrOTP? Because if so that's what Peggy and Joan are to me in this moment and always.
56. Women helpin' other women <3 <3 <3
57. Is Matthew Weiner trying to tell us something with this super-judgy group talk?
58. Oh god. Don't give out advice. DON'T.
59. This is the same advice Don gave Peggy after she gave birth. Maybe mentoring isn't right for you, Don.
60. STEGGY ALERT.
61. *chants* Kiss, kiss, kiss.
62. Don't leave angry, please god no.
63. If this is the last time we see Stan, so help me god….
64. How are we so far along already? What is happening? How on Earth is this going to end? Hold me.
65. THROW YOUR OVERTANNED LEISURE-SUIT BOYFRIEND OUT THE WINDOW.
66. BOY YOU BEST *BOW* TO JOANIE'S AMBITION. She is the Khaleesi in this household.
67. Maybe Richard will jump off the Big Sur cliff instead of Don.
68. The dadbod makes an appearance.
69. I feel like Weiner is poking at fan theories with the nod to Manson.
70. THE RETREAT PURGATORY. THE INFERNO REFERENCE IN SEASON 6 COMES FULL CIRCLE.
71. ANOTHER PERSON-TO-PERSON CALL.
72. Our closing Peggy and Don moment? *weeps*
73. I'M. FINE.
74. VERY WORRIED ABOUT DON IN THIS MOMENT.
75. HOE DON'T DO IT. HOE, DON'T JUMP OFF SOME BIG SUR CLIFF, PLEASE.
76. Peggy is sounding the call of Coke.
77. STAN. I AM A STAN STAN.
79. Holy shit. HOLY SHIT. THEY DID THE THING THEY'RE DOING THE THING.
80. *claps hands and screams out loud* *wakes up the whole block*
82. We're literally getting to watch Peggy realize she's in love with Stan; this is so beautiful.
83. The only reason this works as well as it does is because Stan's long been one of the only people in that office who actually knows how his feelings work and how to express them.
85. IS THIS FAN FICTION?!
86. Turns out Matthew Weiner OTPs Peggy and Stan just as hard as we do.
87. Maybe this lady can help Don.
88. And introducing spotlight stealer Leonard to suck up our precious screen time.
89. Is Don going to take this guy's identity?
90. Is Don going to hug this guy?
91. TASTE THE SAD, LEONARD.
92. Let's see how happy/sad/messed-up everyone is one last time.
93. Prediction: After ordering the lobsters and champagne, Roger keels over and dies the next day in bed.
94. HOLLOWAY HARRIS! Joan named her business after herself! Good on you, Joanie, escaping the bleakness.
95. Sally's being mom. Best big sister in all the land.
96. Who's going to pay for all the Draper kids' therapy?
97. Betty's being Betty, smoking till the very end.
98. Y'know, everyone seems pretty happy, considering.
99. STAY AWAY FROM THE WATER.
101. WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT COKE?!
102. OH WAIT DID DON WRITE THIS AND HE THOUGHT OF IT WHILE AT YOGA?
103. OR IS IT PEGGY?
104. I read a theory that they'd end on this iconic ad, so that's fitting (and fittingly vague), I guess.
105. That's it?
106. *walks over to the fridge and drinks all the Coke*
107. So… now what?
108. I miss Mad Men.