2. Cosima Niehaus (Orphan Black) and Willow Rosenberg (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
3. Dean Winchester (Supernatural) and Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Suggested/validated by violetverdeau on Tumblr, who wrote: daddy issues and chosen one problems."
4. Crowley (Supernatural) and Glorificus (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
5. Hannibal Lecter (Hannibal) and Jim Moriarty (Sherlock)
6. Daenerys Targaryen (Game Of Thrones) and Owen Grady (Jurassic World)
7. Danny Tanner (Full House) and Monica Geller (Friends)
8. Sam Winchester (Supernatural) and Bruce Banner (The Avengers)
Suggested by Kaylee Shyanne Underwood, who wrote: "They both understand how it feels to have something terrifying inside you and they're complete nerds!"
9. Daenerys Targaryen (Game Of Thrones) and Queen Elsa (Frozen)
10. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) and Steve Rogers (Captain America)
Suggested by silverfin13watsonaires.
11. Peter Quill (Guardians Of The Galaxy) and Owen Grady (Jurassic World)
12. R2D2 (Star Wars) and EVE (Wall-E)
13. Jemma Simmons (Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.) and Charlie Bradbury (Supernatural)
Suggested by smoaks, who wrote: "Just perfect."
14. Dean Winchester (Supernatural) and Emma Swan (Once Upon A Time)
15. The TARDIS (Doctor Who) and the Magic School Bus (Magic School Bus)
16. Bedelia Du Maurier (Hannibal) and Cersei Lannister (Game Of Thrones)
Suggested by laurencrabtre, who wrote: "I’d love to see a crossover that just features the two of them going around murdering people and drinking ALL THE WINE."
17. Harry Potter (Harry Potter) and Violet Baudelaire (A Series Of Unfortunate Events)
18. Henry Mills (Once Upon A Time) and Dawn Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
19. Martha Jones (Doctor Who) and Sam Winchester (Supernatural)
Suggested by amandak40800ed85, who wrote: "JUST SAYING."