Look, we all know Agent Peggy Carter, star of Agent Carter, iconic Marvel character, eventual founder of S.H.I.E.L.D., inspiration to us all.
But if you spend any time on social media you've probably noticed that the woman who plays her is just as good at that whole inspiration thing.
2. And she's really, really committed to this whole Dubsmash thing.
3. Like, really committed.
4. Hayley, who does this???
5. She's become so known for her Dubsmashes that now she sometimes does them with fans at conventions. Who doesn't want to follow in the footsteps of her generosity of spirit?
6. She's not afraid to shut down sexist questions.
7. She has long showed grace in all situations.
8. And is a perfect example of mixing high and low culture into your daily life.
9. She's a prime example of standing up for what you believe in in your environment and beyond. And in having the staying power to make it happen.
10. And of never being afraid of showing your true fangirl self.
11. She's an expert at diving in to anything headfirst.
12. She raises up the voices of her fans on the regular.
13. And she sure does know what dedication looks like.
14. Hayley gets real with Peggy Carter 24/7.
15. She speaks out about needless over-photoshopping.
16. She supports her own no matter what. And hey, if you're reading this you're probably one of her own, too.
I think prejudice is always going be there. We just have to trump it. We just have to keep on exposing it and trumping it and revealing it and naming it and making it clear and bringing it out into the light, out into the open to see it for what it really is. And then it really, truly has no power. ...that got really deep.
Thumbnail image via Gareth Cattermole / Getty Images.