1. Every day, women face insurmountable difficulties to understand food. These are their struggles.
2. There is the heartbreaking tale of the woman who mistook her pineapple for her hat.
3. When will the world create less violent ways of accessing cake? Womankind wants answers.
4. Candy is a minefield of choice and sensory overload that few women can handle.
5. The distinctly female experience of finding out that your earrings don’t match…and were actually never earrings at all.
6. When faced with several grilled meats, many women become disoriented.
7. While menus continue their assault on women with brutal mind games that toy with the delicate female psyche.
8. The eerie similarities between prepared meals and potted plants is the great injustice of our time.
9. This woman chose to remain anonymous after her nightmarish ordeal with a cantaloupe. Can you blame her?
10. What’s healthier for my baby, this glass of milk or these totally innocuous and unlabeled prescription drugs? We may never know.
11. “Maize malaise” is something women face with remarkable bravery, but mostly in silence.
12. This heated encounter with grass is one that women know all too well.
13. And why do frying pans look so much like butterfly nets anyway?
14. It has the shape of a human head, so why doesn’t it talk? Women. Deserve. Better.
15. The fable of “The Maiden and the Rolling Pin” warned us of what was in store as girls, but there was no way to prepare.
16. For sadistic culinary riddles that make us wonder, “If this is not a weight, then why does it weigh the same as the weight, huh?”
17. Chip bags, ladies. Is she right or is she right?
18. It can take a lifetime to figure out what the fuck is actually up with popsicles.
19. And for untold numbers of us, the mysteries of food remain until we find eternal rest.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings. The rule applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴