1. These parents will stop at nothing to see their children succeed.
2. So that they can make their big dreams into realities.
3. They teach that no dream is too big.
4. Because nothing is impossible with an entrepreneurial spirit.
5. These kids have a healthy appetite for competition.
6. But they know not to compromise their principles to please others.
7. They teach that honesty is the best policy.
8. But if you do tell a lie, it is OK to admit it later on.
9. They encourage their kids’ passion projects, like the arts.
10. But also insist on practical skills like sign language.
11. They believe in multi-tasking.
12. And time management skills.
13. Because they know that time is of the essence when it comes to accomplishing everything that you want.
14. They teach respect and appreciation for the service industry.
15. And how to show respect and deference through fashion.
16. These kids may be in beauty pageants, but they know that’s not the only thing that matters.
17. What matters is sticking up for yourself.
18. So that one day, they can live independently of their parents.
19. And embark on unbelievable adventures.
20. With an appreciation for humor, friendship, and glamour, they are unstoppable.
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎