1. When it made us sympathize with a spork and its broken home.
2. When Humpty Dumpty became way too relateable.
3. When it realized that you must always avoid people named Jack.
4. When it made us angry that Mary's Little Lamb was rewarded so poorly for her loyalty.
5. When it provided us with an interesting medical tidbit while simultaneously putting horrible images in our head.
6. When it crossed an absolutely unforgivable line.
7. When it told us what really happened to the cow that jumped over the moon.
8. When Mary's Lamb escalated way too quickly.
9. When it provided this harsh reality check.
10. When the itsy bitsy spider didn't get a second opportunity to climb up the spout.
11. When it provided this grim alternative to the already grim story of Humpty Dumpty.
12. When it made you want to smash all of the teapots in your house.
13. When it made you come to this very disturbing realization.
14. When it made your realize Mary was not quite as innocent as you thought she was.
15. When it had you confront this giant photo of NOPE.
16. When it showed you the very grim side of your preschool chants.
17. When it revealed the truth about Humpty Dumpty.
18. When it made you have empathy for a spider.
19. When it made you realize nursery rhymes encourage infanticide... even though they're mostly sung to children.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!