1. Brad from Hey Dude
You can substitute any character who is not Melody here, but for me (and for Ted), it was always Brad. God, did I want to be her, jodhpurs and all.
2. Linda Ellerbee
Linda, where are you? They tell me you are still at Nick News, but all I see are children from Benetton ads. You taught me to feel ok about Bill Clinton, even though every other kid in my Atlanta junior high’s fake election voted for Bob Dole, and I will never forget that.
3. Pete & Pete
Doug is to Ren & Stimpy as Friends was to Seinfeld—you may own the DVD of the latter, but you watched the former, and you loved it. You did! It’s ok! I did too! So did this a capella group. We’re in good company.
5. Are You Afraid Of The Dark
This isn’t so much a star as a whole TV show, but everyone I know still speaks about it in reverent, terrified tones. Those who could actually watch it, that is. I 100% could not. Too scary.
Angela Chase corned the “feelings” market, but Clarissa cornered the “tell you what’s what” market. She was also extremely instructive in the ways of experimental fashion and allowing cute boys to climb in through your bedroom window. And charts, of course.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.