1. Gwyneth Paltrow, September 2007
2. Demi Moore, December 2009
Demi and The Case Of The Missing Hip.
3. Fergie, October 2006
I have nothing nice to say.
4. Lada Gaga, June 2009
This is not coming from a place of Gaga hate. I love the LG! But this cover is not. flattering.
5. the infamous Faith Hill Redbook, July 2007
Brought to you in un-Photoshopped glory by Jezebel.
6. Beyonce, December 2007
That is not Beyonce. That is Beyonce starring in The Mask.
7. Maggie Gyllenhaal, August 2008
Joker/Batman yuk yuk yuk.]
8. Alicia Silverstone, Ashlee Simpson, and Connie Britton, October 2009
Mrs. Coach is EXCLUDED for the scorn. She still looks fab. (via Go Fug Yourself)
9. Jessica Alba, March 2005
What did they do to her eye???
10. Sarah Jessica Parker, July 2006
Plus side: that is the least horsey (sorry, had to) she’s ever looked.
11. Madonna, April 2006
Cover by Photobooth. (via Photoshop Disasters)
12. Britney Spears, August 2006
Oh Brit, that wig.
13. Sarah Michelle Gellar, May 2003
The infamous bendy-limbed SMG. (via Gawker)
14. Kate Winslet, February 2003
This cover launched Kate Winslet’s long career of fighting with tabloids and Photoshoppers.
15. Scarlett Johansson, November 2008
New rule for ScarJo: no jumpers.
16. Gisele Bundchen and LeBron James, April 2008
THAT ANNIE L IS SUCH A RACIST.
17. Julia Roberts, July 2003
I think this is just a straight “copy head onto another body,” no? (via Gawker)
18. Janet Jackson, 2006
Before Lady Gaga.
19. Keira Knightley, December 2007
Spooky (because she’s ghostlike).
20. Renee Zellweger, November 2004
I am not allured.
21. Nicole Kidman, November 2006
22. Drew Barrymore, March 2008
You airbrushed her bones away.
23. Kelly Rutherford, December 2009
(via Go Fug Yourself)
24. Sandra Oh, April 2007
The “jump and smile” never works.
25. Molly Sims, January 2002
That’s Molly Sims in plaid pants, right?
26. Cameron Diaz, May 2008
Cameron Diaz is not a 40s pin-up, she is a professional farter. Get it straight.
27. Blake Lively, August 2008
So much fake hair!!!!
28. Gwyneth Paltrow, May 2008
Whoa that neck.
29. Kelly Clarkson, September 2009
30. Rachel Bilson, August 2008
She is thinking what you are thinking.(via Go Fug Yourself)
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- As they succumbed to smoke inhalation, the Oakland warehouse fire victims texted their loved ones and some embraced, authorities said.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are excited about it 😍📷
- Grammy nominations: Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.