1. David After Dentist
David inspired us all to examine the limits of reality and to get root canals more frequently.
2. the Evian Roller Babies
Did you know that Evian is “Creepily Coordinated CGI Babies?” spelled backwards?
3. the Dancing Ginger Kid
The original Dance Moves That Rock kid taught us to never let red hair stand in the way of your dreams.
4. P.S. 22
P.S. 22 > Lady Gaga. That is a true mathematical statement.
5. mini Jason Mraz
Some of us learned to like Jason Mraz for the first time, and some of us learned who Jason Mraz was for the first time. Lesson: funny faces bring people together.
6. the Marshmallow Test Kids
Child Cruelty Can Be Cute! Part 1 In A Continuing Series
7. the Single Ladies Baby
Rhythm knows no age.
Kylie taught us that you should always buy operating systems based on cuteness.
9. mini Hip Hop Kid
Little Ginger Kid brings the gusto, but Hip Hop Toddler has style, friends. Look at that body control.
10. the Lobster Kid
11. Rejected Japanese Boy
Meet the poster boy for the unrequited, Post Secreting, “song lyric in my status to show you I still love you” section of the internet. (That’s like, what, 60% of the internet?)
12. the Drunk 4-Year-Old :(
Hayden showed us the dark side of the Weird News Column (but we were still kind of proud of him for getting drunk.)
13. mini Taylor Swift
Never underestimate the power of a costume change.
14. Tan Hong Ming
Winner, Best Smile Of 2009 Award
15. Maya, the Fish Eulogizer
Maya taught us to grieve with dignity. And to ignore our mothers, who can sometimes be totally insensitive c-words.
16. 2-Year-Old Moved By The Power of Michael
And so mourned a nation.
17. the Couch Kid
A late inductee into the Awesome Kids Of 2009 club, Couch Kid is a role model for all children trapped in or behind large objects. (Also to the “Ignore Your Insensitive C-Word Mother” contingent. Themes!)
18. the Netiquette Kids
It’s important to behave on the internet, and it’s also important to sing ridiculous yet cute songs for the joy of your elders. These kids have it down.
19. Birthday Cake kid
Birthday Cake Kid became the poster child for the 2009 iteration of our Ownership Society.
20. the Hot Sauce Kid
Two Most Important Internet Lessons: 1. Trust no one. 2. Add a good soundtrack.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.