1. Judge Judy: $45 million per year
It’s nice to see someone in the legal profession making $$$.
2. Bill O’Reilly: $10 million per year
Bigoted thoughts sure are worth a lot of money!
3. Keith Olbermann, $7 million per year
So are whiny and slightly unhinged thoughts!
4. Charlie Sheen: $1.25 million per episode of Two And A Half Men
5. Jon Cryer: $550,000 per episode of Two And A Half Men
6. The Desperate Housewives: $400,000 per episode
7. Marg Helgenberger: $375,ooo per episode of CSI
You people really need to calm down with the CSI stuff.
8. Kate Gosselin: $250,000 per episode of Kate Plus 8
Not counting DWTS appearances.
9. Kevin Dillon And Adrien Grenier: $200,000 per episode of Entourage
(Meanwhile, Jeremy Piven “deserves” his $375,000K per episode, at least by comparison.)
10. David Boreanaz: $200,000 per episode of Bones
BRING BACK BUFFY.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.