1. What do you call a Christine O’Donnell who lives at the beach?
2. What did Christine O’Donnell say to the female sheep?
I’m ewe. (Credit to Gavon for that one.)
3. A Christine O’Donnell walks into a bar and says “Where in the Constitution is the separation of church and state?”
The horse with the long face says “In the First Amendment, I’m a horse and even I knew that.”
4. Why doesn’t Christine O’Donnell like to ride her broom to debates?
Because she’s afraid she might fly off the handle.
5. Why did the dinosaur cross the road?
Because chickens didn’t exist yet, even though Christine O’Donnell thinks they did.
6. Christine O’ Donnell goes to her eye doctor for an examination. They start talking as the doctor is examining her eyes. In the middle of their conversation, the doctor casually says, “You need to stop masturbating.”
Christine O’ Donnell replies, “Doc, I know it’s a sin, but is it hurting my vision?” The doctor says, “No, but you’re upsetting the other patients in the waiting room.” (Credit to Tanner for that one.)
7. What was Christine O’Donnell’s favorite subject in school?
8. What was ElectChristineO’Donnell.org’s favorite subject in school!
9. What do you call Christine O’Donnell on the side of the road with her thumb out?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.