1. James Franco and Seth Rogen
There’s a reason that James Franco is squinting in almost every picture you see (and I see many). Seth Rogen is stoned in every movie that you see, so he’s on this list as a representative for Team Apatow (which is its own particular subset of stoner).
2. Paris Hilton
Paris has been downgraded enough that these photos make me kind of nostalgic, like a trip back to a sunny time in the mid-2000s when banks had money and Sidekicks were new and everyone listened to the Postal Service. I imagine Paris still smokes a lot now, though.
3. Charlize Theron
Charlize is the winner of the Craftiest Stoner prize (which is a hand-knitted pot leaf scarf tailored to fit her Oscar. I had some time.)!
4. Woody Harrelson and Owen Wilson
See that little baggy sticking out from Woody’s pillow? Indeed. He’s also guilty by association thanks to known stoner and sad clown Owen Wilson.
5. Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
The perennial “Stoned Celebrity” winners apparently only lasted as long as they did because of the weed. I feel like Jen’s incisive “That was uncool” comment was also the product of a little coping mechanism.
6. Snoop Dogg
7. Willie Nelson (and Stash)
See: Snoop Dog
8. Kristen Stewart
So Kristen (who is the star of Twilight, if you were unaware) gets a lot of crap for being terrible in interviews and a generally apathetic, ungrateful bitch. Really, she is just very high and has annoying MTV people yapping at her all the time. Give her a break.
9. Michael Phelps
America’s Greatest Olympian and Un-Savviest Spokeperson, Michael is also an excellent educator when it comes to Roor bongs, which I had never heard of.
10. Ron Paul
This picture is so much happier when you see it as a pro-legalization politician enjoying the fruits of his labors.
11. Lily Allen
Who doesn’t want to get stoned with Lily Allen and dress up in furry costumes ? Am I right?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.