1. the Drunk Ewoks
I’d like to take this moment to apologize to all my co-workers for my behavior on October 30, 2009. I just really, really liked this video. I’m sorry.
2. the Star Trek Boys Photo Orgy
Hey, look what we did, Internet! Way to gooo ladies.
3. the Greatest English Paper of All Time
+infinity for the “gothcakes.”
4. PS 22 Sings Lady Gaga
Ooops, ok, kids singing. Sorry, couldn’t help it.
5. High School Jon Hamm
I am still undone by this photo.
6. the Phoenix Brat Pack Mashup IRL
You may know I’m somewhat obsessed with Phoenix/Thomas Mars. Fun fact: I also enjoy dance parties and large roof spaces.
7. the Costume Shop Cyberstalker Interview
I’m noticing a “crazy people in costumes on Human Interest news segments” theme here. Know yourself 2K9.
8. the Gyoza Cat
Nothing enhances a cat video like a side of dumplings. Really brings out the subtler flavors.
9. Sophie Can Walk
This was technically 2008, but I only learned about it this year.
10. the Hip Hop Toddler
My favorite kid of ‘09. I don’t know what to tell you, he’s a star.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- People in the country Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.