1. That Time He Read Where The Wild Things Are
This is the internet’s favorite children’s book, read by the internet’s favorite president! You can tell how important it is by his voice.
2. That Time He Yelled At Ed Henry
This video still pleases, partly because I have always wanted to yell at a cable news person like that, and partly because we now know what it would feel like to have Barack Obama as your dad.
Everyone loves a cool, basketball-savvy president. Also let’s just note that he was right.
4. That Time He Went To The Wizards Game
See: Baracketology, add in a helping of cute kids.
5. the Special Olympics Joke
Because we have all made inappropriate foot-in-the-mouth SpEd comments. Or at least I have (repeatedly, in the past week, I’m working on it, sorry.)
6. the Tim Geithner Appointment
This is MY LIST so I get to talk about my enduring love for Tim Geithner, which I have, and which I will cherish no matter how many hissy fits Paul Krugman throws.
7. That Time They Got A Puppy
8. That Time He Gave Michelle His Coat
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.