1. That Time He Read Where The Wild Things Are
This is the internet’s favorite children’s book, read by the internet’s favorite president! You can tell how important it is by his voice.
2. That Time He Yelled At Ed Henry
This video still pleases, partly because I have always wanted to yell at a cable news person like that, and partly because we now know what it would feel like to have Barack Obama as your dad.
Everyone loves a cool, basketball-savvy president. Also let’s just note that he was right.
4. That Time He Went To The Wizards Game
See: Baracketology, add in a helping of cute kids.
5. the Special Olympics Joke
Because we have all made inappropriate foot-in-the-mouth SpEd comments. Or at least I have (repeatedly, in the past week, I’m working on it, sorry.)
6. the Tim Geithner Appointment
This is MY LIST so I get to talk about my enduring love for Tim Geithner, which I have, and which I will cherish no matter how many hissy fits Paul Krugman throws.
7. That Time They Got A Puppy
8. That Time He Gave Michelle His Coat
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.