27 Storylines On TV Shows That People Could've Done Without
It's Spencer's British twin on Pretty Little Liars for me.
🚨Warning: Spoilers ahead!🚨
1. Michael coming back after he had presumably died on Jane the Virgin.
2. Quinn getting in a car accident and ending up in a wheelchair on Glee.
3. Ted going back to Robin in the series finale of How I Met Your Mother.
4. Rachel and Joey’s romance on Friends.
5. Spencer having an evil twin at the end of Pretty Little Liars.
6. Eleven finding her siblings in Stranger Things.
7. Luke discovering he had a daughter in Gilmore Girls.
8. The whole Olivia kidnapping storyline in Scandal.
9. Lily and Rufus meeting their son on Gossip Girl.
10. Pam and Jim having marital problems in the final season of The Office.
11. Mr. Turner getting into a motorcycle accident in Boy Meets World.
12. Landry killing a guy on Friday Night Lights.
13. Debra getting over her stepbrother being a serial killer and realizing she had romantic feelings for him in Dexter.
14. Izzie having a brain tumor that resulted in her having sex with her dead ghost boyfriend in Grey's Anatomy.
15. Ben's existence in Friends.
16. Emma and Spinner getting married in Degrassi: The Next Generation.
17. Jackson and Maggie’s relationship in Grey's Anatomy.
18. When Reagan was a replacement for Jess in New Girl.
19. Spencer and Caleb's relationship in Pretty Little Liars.
20. The whole last season of Once Upon a Time.
21. Ian and Lip getting DNA tests done in Shameless and finding out Ian is not Frank’s son, but one of Frank’s brother’s sons.
22. Tom finding out he had a daughter before he and Lynette were together in Desperate Housewives.
23. On Glee, when Rachel gave up her dream Broadway role in Funny Girl to star in that really bad TV show that got canceled.
24. The whole high school musical storyline in Season 1 of The Politician.
25. Frank being revealed as the incestuous child of Sam and Hannah on How to Get Away with Murder.
26. Annie’s cousin staying with her family in 90210 and ruining Annie's social life for no reason.
27. And finally, the tickling videos storyline on Riverdale.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.