Recently, Reddit user u/JAG1117 asked other users, "What's something you can't unsee once someone points it out?"
The thread got tons of comments of people exposing the things that can't be unseen and honestly, I have been enlightened. Here are the best responses:
1. "That a bear is hidden in the Toblerone logo."
2. "Kim Possible's mouth looks like a mustache."
3. "The "cc" in thicc looks like butt cheeks."
4. "Tom Cruise's middle tooth."
5. "The arrow in-between the E and the X on the FedEx logo."
6. "In Super Mario Bros. for the NES, the clouds are the same graphic as the bushes, just a different color."
7. "The word 'bed' kinda looks like a bed."
8. "The Vans logo looks like the square root of the answer."
9. "Brie Larson translates to Cheese Theft."
10. "How a capital A looks like the tip of a pencil."
11. "In the 7-Eleven logo, the N is the only lowercase letter."
12. "Megan Fox’s toe thumbs."
13. "Colonel Sander's bowtie looks like his stick figure body."
14. "Dr Pepper is spelled without a period after Dr."
15. "Bodybuilders look like a smaller guys coming out of a muscular guy's neck."
16. "The Chicago Bulls logo upside down is a robot reading a book."
17. "The 'C' logo for the Chicago Bears is asymmetrical. The bottom juts out more than the top."
18. "The smiley face on the tail of a F-4 Phantom."
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.